Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan (program and target financing)
Scientific and technical program О.0661 “Environmental risks and population health”
Term of execution - 2014-2016 years
Supervisor– M.D., Professor R.S. Dosmagambetova
State registration No. 0114РК00302
Collaborators:RSE “Scientific Center of Hygiene and Epidemiology named after H. Zhumatov” Consumer Protection Agency of RК, RSE “National Center of Labor Hygiene and Occupational Diseases” МH RК, RSE on REM “Research Institute of Cardiology and Internal Diseases” МH RК.
Objective - Establishment of system ofcontrol of population health and ecological safety,contributing to the increase in life expectancy, career longevity, decrease in incidence and mortality.
1. On the basis of the meta-analysis of literary data and the results of own epidemiological researches to substantiatethe target age groups in which carrying out a complex of preventive actions leads tothe increase in life expectancy at birth and healthy lifeexpectancy.
2. To develop a health passport of the region on the basis of the complex screening of health state in compliance with the main classes of diseases in the target group and hygienic assessment of ecological state of studied regions.
3. To develop a theoretical model of calculation of life expectancy at birth and healthy life expectancyconsidering the limits of changeability of factors influencing them, and to prove a comprehensive program of managerial decisions on modification of factors.
4. To conduct pilot researches on development and verification of technological decisions aiming at management of modifiable factors, influencing the life expectancy at birthand healthy life expectancy.
Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of RK (grant financing of researches)
1. Prediction of risk of incidence of vaccine-controlled infections (measles, hepatitis B virus) in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Kosherova B.N., Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Shayzadina F.M. (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00303);
2. Development and application of extracellular matrix of xenoperitoneum in surgical treatment of anterior abdominal wall herniation. Research supervisor - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Abatov N.T. (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00305);
3. Development and intriduction of new types of implants in laparoscopic nephropexy.Research supervisor - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Abatov N.T. (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00306);
4. Determination of significance level of biomarkers in prediction of development of complications associated with intra-abdominal hypertensions. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Turgunov E.M (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00307);
5. Multicenter long-term study of epidemiology of antibiotic resistance of hospital strains of non-fermenting gram-negative bacteria in Kazakhstan. Research supervisor - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Zakharova E.A. (2015-2017, № ГР0115РК00310);
6. Development of express methods of determination of sensitivity to antimicrobial preparations. Research supervisor – M.D., Azizov I.S. (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00311);
7. Study of molecular epidemiology and population structure of microorganisms producers metallo-beta lactamase on the territory of Kazakhstan. Research supervisor – M.D., Azizov I.S. (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00312);
8. Specifics of using the linguistic means of manipulation of consciousness in ideological systems. Research supervisor - Professor Buketova N.I., Master of Humanities in Philology Karimova G.K. (2015-2017, №ГР0115РК00314).
RSE “National Center of Labor Hygiene and Occupational Diseases” МH RК
Scientific Technical Project 0.0660 “Integrated approaches to management of state of health of population of the Aral Sea region”.
Topic “Conduction of clinical-laboratory research on evaluation of humoral immunity, endocrinopathy and reproductive system of population at the age of 18 to 49 years, living at Shalkar city, Yrgyz village of Aktobe region, Arys city of South-Kazakhstan region, Ulytau village and Atasu village of Karaganda Region”. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Dosmagambetova R.S., Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor Kultanov B.Zh. (2014-2016)
Program of the European Union TEMPUS IV
1. Assistance in development of educationalorganizations through development of people. Responsible executive– Doskozhin D.M.
Regional Training Center in Health Research, sponsors – UNICEF,UNDP,The World Bank, WHO
1. Awareness and development of activities for formation of skills of population in containment of antibiotic resistance. Research supervisor – Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Kuzgibekova A.B.
Economic contractual themes
1. Making the laboratory measurements in sanitary and hygienic research (“Karaganda Energocentr” LLP). Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Ibraev S.A.
2. Sanitaryand hygienic, laboratory and sanitary-chemical researches “Measurement of physical factors of noise, vibration, electromagnetic fields” (“Bereke Zhan” LLP). Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Ibraev S.A.
3. Undergoing the certification of production objects by working conditions at the enterprises of SubsidiaryEnterprise “Petropavlovskoe Otdelenie” of Federal State Unitary Enterprise “The South-Ural Railway”. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Ibraev S.A.
4. Elaboration of acceptable work experience and class of working conditions as occupational risk factors, under impact conditions of chrysotile-containing dust in workers of Mine group (“Kostanay minerals” JSC). Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Ibraev S.A.
5. Evaluation of occupational risk in workers of Mine group (“Kostanay minerals” JSC). Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Ibraev S.A.
6. Morphological studies of organs of 30 animals treated with Harmine hydrochloride drug (JSC “International Research and Production Holding “Phytochemistry”). Scientific supervisor – M.D., Professor Zhanaydarova G.U.
7. Randomized placebo-controlled studies of safety of FS-1 drug in drug-resistant forms of pulmonary tuberculosis (JSC “Scientific center for anti-infectious drugs”). Scientific supervisor – M.D., Tabriz N.S.
8. Conduction of research on application of nail plate as a basis for keratoprosthesis (Khuray A.R.). Scientific supervisor – M.D., Professor Shusterov, Y.A.
Initiative topics registered in JSC “National Center of Scientific and Technical Information”
1. Innovative technologies of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of surgical profile. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Turgunov E.M.2011-2016№ ГР0112РК00417
2. Clinical and epidemiological characteristic of health level of mother and child, prevention and treatment methods. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Begaydarova R.Kh2012-2016№ ГР0112РК00419
3. Development of strategy of improvement of learning efficiency in medical university. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Dosmagambetova R.S.2011-2016№ ГР0112РК00418
4. Improvement of methods of diagnostics and treatment of dental diseases. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Kurashev A.G.2011-2016№ ГР0112РК00412
5. Radiodiagnostics and rehabilitation of hypoxic and ischemic brain damages. Research supervisor – M.D., Associate Professor Gazizov O.M.2012-2016№ ГР0112РК00415
6. Strategy of reduction in pediatric surgical pathology with improvement of the main indicators under new innovative conditions (innovations, investments, integration into pediatric surgical practice), according to the concept of the UnifiedNational Health System (UNHS-MH RK). Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Mardenov A.B.2012-2016№ ГР0112РК00410
7. Development of ways of partnership of medical education and science with business and population (human asset) for the purpose of large-scale use of existing innovative infrastructure in Kazakhstan. Research supervisor – Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Bismildin Kh.B.2012-2016№ ГР0112РК00416
8. Innovative technologies in medical andragogy. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor Ospanova K.B..2012-2016№ ГР0112РК00414