1) demonstrates a systematic understanding of health within the scope of their qualifications, skills, and research methods used in this field;
2) uses knowledge and expertise to critical analysis, evaluation, and synthesis of new and complex ideas, which are at the forefront of health;
3) able to conduct independent research and to work on research impact, shows a sustained interest in the development of new ideas and projects, leading to the emergence of new technologies in health care;
4) participates in oral or written form, in professional discussions, publishes the results of studies in international academic journals;
5) generates ideas, predicts the results of innovative activities, promotes the academic and professional context of technological, social, or cultural development of a society based on knowledge;
6) demonstrates leadership, innovation, and independence in employment and training activities in new contexts that require solving problems related to a variety of interrelated factors;
7) able to communicate on topics in their areas of expertise with equal status, with the broader scientific community and society;
8) demonstrates self-awareness skills, the commitment to learning throughout life, and experience of teaching in higher and postgraduate education.