Instructions university’s dormitory check-in
for the II semester of the 2020-2021 academic year
1. Applying for a place in the university’s dormitory.
Applications for a place in a university’s dormitory for the second semester of the 2020-2021 academic year are accepted up to December 31, 2020 through the egov.kz e-government portal. For foreign citizens who do not have an Individual Identification Number, applications are accepted in paper form. For students under the age of 18, the application is submitted on behalf of one of the parents.
If the applicant belongs to the preferential category, indicated in the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 22, 2016 No. 66, when submitting the application, supporting documents must be attached.
Priority distribution of places in university’s dormitory:
- persons with disabilities in development, disabled and disabled since childhood, disabled children, orphans and children left without parental care, persons whose one or both parents are disabled;
- persons from among young people who have been left without parental care until the age of majority, persons equated in benefits and guarantees to participants and invalids of the Great Patriotic War, persons from among rural youth who enrolled in educational programs that determine the social and economic development of the village, as well as oralmans who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- - students, within the framework of the project «Мәңгілікелжастары - индустрияға!» («Серпін - 2050»);
- students enrolled in to the first year, possessing the sign «Алтынбелгі», students who have a certificate of the winner or prize-winner of the Presidential, International and Republican Olympiad and (or) competition, as well as applicants who graduated from the organization with honors with a confirming document of education (certificate, certificate, diploma);
- students from among senior students who have high results in educational, scientific and social work;
- first-year students of all educational programs (according to the decision of the commission on the distribution of places at the university’s dormitory of December 25, 2020, protocol No. 28);
- students - citizens of a foreign state (according to the decision of the commission for the distribution of places at the university’s dormitory of December 25, 2020, protocol No. 28);
- other students of the organization.
2. Consideration and systematization of the applications received by the Commission on the allocation of places at the university’s dormitory.
The commission for the allocation of places in the university hostels is creating a working group to systematize the applications received. The created working group checks the received applications for correctness. In cases where the service recipient submits an incomplete package of documents, and (or) documents with expired validity, incorrect filling of applications, violation of the deadlines for submitting applications, the university refuses to accept the application.
3. Approval of the check-in persons’ list by the Commission.
The final check-in list is approved by the Commission. When the service recipient submits all the necessary documents in the “personal account” of the service recipient, the status of acceptance of the package of documents is displayed.
The commission makes a decision on providing a place in a hostel to a student whose need for housing arose due to unforeseen family, material and other circumstances, as well as on eviction from the hostel for non-compliance with the rules of residence or the charter of the organization on a reasonable basis.
4. Issuance of electronic directions for the check-in persons’ list to the university’s dormitories.
In the “My profile” of the service recipient, the result of the provision of a place in the dormitory or a reasoned refusal is reflected in the form of an electronic document signed by the EDS of the Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs.
Foreign students who do not have an IIN and have submitted applications in paper form are issued a referral for settlement in paper form.
5. Check-in at the university’s dormitories.
Check-in at the university’s dormitories begins on January 7, 2021.
At the request of the university administration, check-in to the dormitory can be carried out with a certificate for head lice. In a special journal, the head of the dormitory registers students and collects documents for the personal file of the resident in the hostel.
When checking into a dormitory, the head of the dormitory must provide the following package of documents:
- direction to check-in;
- identity card (copy);
- agreement on the provision of a place in the dormitory;
- receipt of payment (copy);
- photo 3 * 4 (2 pieces);
- solid file;
- act of acceptance and transfer of the room.
The head of the dormitory distributes students to rooms with the condition of observing sanitary standards.
6. Residential fund of the university.
In accordance with the Sanitary Rules “Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements for Educational Facilities” approved by order of the Minister of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 16, 2017 No. 611, distribution in to dormitory is carried out in compliance with the social distance between residents and room filling up to 50%.
According to the decision of the commission for the distribution of places in university’s dormitory dated December 25, 2020, protocol No. 28 as of December 25, 2020, the number of places in the university ‘s dormitories is as follows:
dormitory No. 1 - 35 places;
dormitory No. 4 - 95 places;
dormitory No. 6 - 167 places.
By the decision of the commission for the allocation of places at the university’s dormitory dated December 25, 2020, protocol No. 28, from January 11, 2021, check-in in to dormitory No. 3 will be available, from January 19, 2021, check-in in to dormitory No. 7 will be available.
For problematic issues related to the check-in in to dormitory, you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory indication of the full name, group, contact number and a description of the problem. For payment, please contact the University Accounting Department (Mahmet Aibek, +7 7212 50 39 30 (ext. 1297), Mahmet@kgmu.kz).