International Cooperation Department
The Department of International Cooperation of Karaganda Medical University was formed on the 1st of September 2015.
The main objective of the Department is organization and implementation of international activity of the university.
The task of the Department is the development of cooperation of KMU with other organizations, universities and research centers, in particular, through the organization of academic mobility programs.
The main functions of the Department are the activities aimed at enhancing, strengthening and improving the efficiency of international cooperation of the university:
- Membership in international associations and organizations;
- Search for international programs and projects;
- Organization and coordination of the university participation in international programs and projects;
- Organization of conferences, seminars, meetings, summer and winter schools on important and topical issues of development of medical sciences;
- Information exchange with medical educational institutions of foreign countries;
- Search for partners to conduct research in collaboration with educational institutions of foreign countries;
- Organization of international academic mobility of students, teachers and researchers;
- Search for partners, assistance in organization and coordination of international joint educational programs;
- Consulting assistance in searching for partners and preparation of documents on “Bolashak” program.
Structure of International Cooperation Department:
Acting Head of the Department– Dana Gissa
Karaganda, 40 Gogol str., 331 office
Work phone: 8 (7212) 50-39-30 (internal 1658)
Specialist of the department – Magira Omysheva.
Karaganda, 40, Gogol str., 331a office.
Work phone: 8 (7212) 50-39-30 (internal 1432).
Specialist of the department – Rakhat Aman
40 Gogol str., 331 office
Work phone: 8 (7212) 50-39-30 (internal 1411).